Houston Esurance Insurance Claims Lawyer
When it comes to insurance companies, Esurance is a relative newcomer to the scene. While most of the larger and more popular insurance companies in the United States are between 50 and 80 years old, Esurance was founded in 1999. However, due to its rapid growth, it was acquired by Allstate and now operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allstate.
Regardless of the type of accident you have been in or the injuries you sustained in a car crash, you should speak to a lawyer as soon as you can to protect yourself from unfair settlement offers and for help with obtaining the evidence needed to support your case. Many car insurers, including Esurance, provide their customers with easy and user-friendly claims filing options, but because of legal rules and insurance policies that pertain to personal injuries, you may not be able to avail all of these claims options.
If you have been involved in a car crash and you have Esurance coverage, we can help. In its 2020 traffic report, the National Highway Transport Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that insurance premiums and associated costs are expected to rise as the role of the federal government in private matters dwindles and citizens are left with having to take greater responsibility for their own actions.
If you are not sure what to do after an accident or if you need help understanding your rights, your responsibilities, what filing deadlines apply to you and how to handle insurance agents, we are just a call away. Call us at 713-677-2253 for contingency-based representation at no up-front cost. Pay nothing until we win your claim and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that a seasoned legal professional is on the case for you.
What to Do After a Car Accident
If you have been involved in a car crash, whether a serious wreck, a minor accident, or even a seemingly harmless impact collision with property or a non-moving object, you should do the following:
- Stop your vehicle: Turn off the engine, shift to park, put the hand or foot brake on, and make sure that it is safe to exit.
- Disembark from your vehicle: Move from the road and your vehicle to a safe area, such as the shoulder of the road. Turn on your hazard lights before doing so.
- Check if anyone needs immediate medical attention: Check all other drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and anyone else involved in the accident. Make sure no one is seriously hurt and call emergency services.
- Wait for the police: Even for minor accidents, you should have a police report on hand if you want to pursue a claim. Having a police report will also come in handy if you need to protect yourself from a fraudulent counter-claim made against you by another driver since the report will mention who the police believed to have been at fault for the accident.
- Collect driver, passenger, and accident scene details: Take pictures of the scene of the accident, including closeups of vehicle damage, property damage, and skid marks. Be sure to collect the personal information of other people involved in the accident, as well as the contact information of any eyewitnesses who happened to see it.
- File a claim: Esurance allows its customers to call them for assistance right from the scene of an accident by calling 1-800-378-7262. Alternatively, as an Esurance customer, you can file an online claim.
Seeking Help for Houston Car Accident Claims
Insurance companies operate along a very delicate line. On the one hand, they need to provide friendly services if they are to stay in business and win customers. On the other hand, they need to mitigate their losses and insurance payouts if they are to meet their bottom lines.
Because of these competing business goals, all insurance companies, including Esurance, employ teams of insurance agents and adjusters tasked with mitigating the losses the company suffers in damages payouts. Everything from legal and policy loopholes to intimidation and delay tactics is on the table, and you can never know when even a valid claim will be countered with an unfairly low settlement offer or even outrightly denied. This is especially true for accidents that involve negligence, such as drunk driving or texting and driving cases, and cases that involve serious personal injuries, such as fatal car accidents and back injuries.
This is where we can help. As Houston’s leading accident law firm, we have the resources and experience needed to negotiate with insurance companies and to obtain the evidence you need in support of your case. We will also provide the expert insight it takes to identify possible avenues of compensation and the parties that can be held liable under your specific policy and under specific legal rules as they apply to your unique case.
We Are Just a Call Away
We are here to protect you from insurance losses in your Esurance accident claim. To get your life back on track and to file a claim for the maximum payout allowed within your legal rights, call us at 713-677-2253 for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your case. We take all our cases on a contingency basis and you pay nothing until you win.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Liable If I Loaned My Car to a Friend and They Were Involved in a Car Accident in Houston?
- What Are The 10 Things I Should Do Following A Car Accident In Houston, TX?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?
- Who is Responsible for Repairs After a Car Accident?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?