Free Consultation
No Fees Unless You Collect
Call Us Today 713-677-2159

Argument Leads to Property Damage

In the early morning hours of Tuesday, May 7, Houston police were called to an address at Panay Drive in Southwest Houston for an accident involving a car being driven into a house. The woman who owns the home claimed that it was her ex-boyfriend who crashed a car into the garage before fleeing the scene on foot.

Though the man had fled the scene, the woman gave police information about her ex. There are no details on what events may have led up to the incident.

Property damage can be worrisome, and damage caused willfully can be even more emotionally frustrating. The key is to remember to keep cool and do as much as possible to make sure you and your family is safe, that you are compensated for any damages and to return to a normal life at home as soon as possible. The first thing you need to do after speaking to law enforcement and filing a report is to notify your insurance company. Some homeowner’s or even renter’s policies only cover the structure of the home and not any damage to the contents inside the dwelling. Check with your insurance agent to find out what is covered. In the State of Texas, such cases can fall under criminal property damage. This is especially true if the property was intentionally or knowingly damaged or if the premises have been substantially tampered with causing damage, loss or inconvenience. We know how important your home is to you. If your property has been damaged or you have experienced a loss or damage due to criminal mischief, give our offices a call. Our attorneys have years of experience in recovering damages resulting from the malicious acts of others. We can also help you sort through your insurance concerns and recover damages so that you can get your property repaired and your life back to normal once again.

Call 713-677-2159 for your free consultation.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click to call