El Lago, TX Car Accident Attorneys
Looking for a car accident lawyer in El Lago? Our team of seasoned legal experts has the experience and resources needed to help you in the aftermath of an accident. We strive to provide every client’s case with the attention it deserves and to help them get the maximum compensation allowable under Texas law.
Our office boasts a track record of successfully representing clients for many years. We are ready to start you off with a free case evaluation, followed by contingency-based representation – this means you will not have to pay anything until we see your case all the way through to winning a settlement.
Our car accident practice areas include:
- Passenger accidents
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boat, waterski, and watercraft accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Drowsy driving
- Bus accidents
- Personal/bodily injury accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- DUI and DWI accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
For all of the accident types outlined above, we help clients fight for settlements for a wide range of personal injuries and damages. These include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Broken limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
How an El Lago Auto Accident Lawyer Will Help You
There are limitations on the amounts and types of damages that you can recover from a personal injury case. For an accident involving an uninsured driver, it is important to understand that you are not entitled to any non-economic payments such as damages for pain or suffering. This applies even when the other driver was totally at fault.
An uninsured driver may recover non-economic damages if the accident is caused by another motorist who was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and was later convicted of the same charge.
Regardless of whether you were fully insured or underinsured at the time a vehicle accident occurred, our lawyers will help you recover damages from the party responsible for the accident. This includes seeking compensation and settlement for your losses, including:
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Typically, the insurance company of the at-fault driver will contact you and try to access your medical records, after which they will likely offer you a few settlement options that they deem to be fair. You should not consent to any of these offers or sign any statement without a lawyer’s representation. This is because insurance companies are in the business of maximizing profits and will do all they can to settle your claim with an amount that is as low as possible.
Our lawyers will handle all negotiations with these insurance companies on your behalf to the best of your interests. You can rest assured that we will pursue the maximum settlement amount that is allowed under the law for your unique situation. In addition to dealing with insurance companies, law enforcement personnel, and healthcare service providers, our auto accident attorneys will also play the following roles:
- Investigating the accident and gathering evidence
- Proving fault
- Getting you appropriate medical attention when you need it
- Managing your medical information
- Analyzing the limits of insurance policies and other sources of compensation
- Negotiating with insurers when it comes to winning an insurance payout
- Filing bad faith insurance claims when necessary
- Providing litigation services if your case makes it all the way to a court of law
Gathering Evidence and Proving Fault
To be successful in your claim for damages, you must be able to prove the fault of the responsible party. Our approach to doing this involves:
- Showing that the party responsible for the accident owed you a duty of care
- Proving that that duty of care was breached by the defendant
- Ascertaining that, from the breach, a car crash occurred
- Proving that, from the accident, you suffered losses and injuries
To prove that a breach in the duty of care occurred, we will help you gather as much evidence as possible. This evidence may be collected from:
- Traffic video footage
- Skid marks from the scene of the accident
- Details collected from eyewitnesses
- Official police reports
- The analysis and insights of accident reconstruction officials
- At-fault driver recordings admitting to fault
- Phone records to prove distracted driving
- DUI reports proving drunk driving
- Speeding tickets issued
We are Here to Help
Call us today at 713-677-2159 for a free, no obligation discussion of your car accident. With an experienced attorney on your side, your chances of winning a claim are much higher than if you file a claim for compensation on your own. With our contingency-based services, you pay nothing until your case is won. Contact us now for a free case evaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Liable If I Loaned My Car To A Friend And They Were Involved In A Car Accident in Houston?
- What Are The 10 Things I Should Do Following A Car Accident In Houston, TX?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?
- Who is Responsible for Repairs After a Car Accident?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?