Manvel Car Accident Lawyer
Not all car accident cases need to go to trial. In certain cases, however, it is highly recommended that you seek legal help from a professional legal team such as those at the Manvel, TX car accident attorney office. This applies especially when the negligence of a motorist caused you injury, the loss of a loved one, or the destruction of your property. Our team of skilled accident lawyers in Manvel are ready to fight for your maximum compensation for your injuries. All you need to do is call us to get started with the filing of your claim.
Elements of a Successful Car Accident Claim
Regardless of the complexity of your case and how far you intend to pursue it, there are specific factors that play a huge role in every car accident claim as per Texas accident laws. These include liability, comparative fault, and negligence.
Liability plays a crucial part in pursuing car accident claims. We advise drivers to not accept fault for accidents that they are not responsible for. In some cases, third-party defendants can be included in lieu. These include:
- An employer of the driver – If an employee was driving an employer’s vehicle as part of routine business when an accident occurred, the employer might have to bear responsibility for damages or injuries resulting from the accident
- A vehicle parts manufacturer – A number of accidents result from defective car parts, poor vehicle design, or improper installation of vehicle parts or accessories. If any of these led to your accident, our legal team of Manvel, TX car accident professionals will help you pursue a product liability case against the vehicle manufacturer
- Construction companies – If an accident results from a poorly constructed road, you can still be entitled to a claim for damages from the responsible road construction crews for failing to adequately address roadside hazards
Negligence is a basic standard used by car accident attorneys to handle car accident and injury cases. If you are the victim of an accident caused by a negligent road user, our lawyers will be tasked with proving that:
- The defendant had a duty to reasonably use caution on the roadway
- The defendant intentionally or unintentionally failed to meet that duty
- Had the defendant been more careful, the accident could have been avoided
- You or a loved one suffered injuries and damages as a proximal result of the at-fault driver’s negligent behavior
Texas courts apply the comparative fault rule in determining an accident’s at-fault party. Each driver who suffers an accident is allowed to make a claim against the other road user. However, the fault assigned to each motorist can reduce the total damage amount awarded. Comparative fault rules come into play when handling out-of-court negotiations as well.
Common Causes of Manvel Auto Accidents
The causes of Manvel car accidents are not limited to a single source. However, we are ready to represent you and file for damages if a negligent motorist caused an accident and inflicted you with injuries or damages as a result of any of the following:
- Distracted driving
- Ignorance of or ignoring road rules and signs
- Intoxicated/drunk driving
- Lack of caution while driving during hazardous weather conditions
- Road rage
- Phone and external distractions
- Blind spots
- Dangerous turns
- Disregard of red lights or stop signs
Get the Best Insurance Negotiations Team Possible
Insurance companies have a major role to play in car accidents. Our team spends a considerable amount of time negotiating claims and settlements against these companies. You may need insurance negotiations services for your claim if:
- You have an uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage but your insurer constantly rejects your claim
- Your insurance company delays your claim to forestall paying the policy’s terms fully
- The insurance company of the at-fault driver intends to give you a compensation amount less than what you need to physically and financially recover from the accident
- The responsible insurance company does not want to compensate you for incurred medical bills
Consultations Are Free – Tell Us About Your Accident
A car accident’s aftermath can be devastating. Many people injured in car accidents go through a long journey of recovery and exorbitant medical costs. Our Manvel legal team will help you collect necessary evidence to build your claim, prove fault, and handle professional insurance negotiations on your behalf so that you get your maximum legal compensation. Start by filling in your accident details, or call us today at 713-677-2159, and we will initiate a claim on your behalf. Consultation is free and we work around the clock so call now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Liable If I Loaned My Car to a Friend and They Were Involved in a Car Accident in Houston?
- What Are The 10 Things I Should Do Following A Car Accident In Houston, TX?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?
- Who is Responsible for Repairs After a Car Accident?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?