Car accidents are caused by many different things and if you were recently involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may need a Baytown car accident lawyer. With the proper attorney, compensation for injuries and damages can be much easier to obtain. Your attorney will fight for you and seek a larger settlement from the insurance company. If your case cannot be settled outside of the courtroom, your motor vehicle accident attorney in Baytown will represent you through the entire trial process. They will do all the hard work to ensure your case can be won in the courtroom and if it does end up there; your attorney will do everything possible to provide evidence on your behalf.
Determining Liability with the Help of a Car Accident Attorney in Baytown
When you hire an attorney for your car accident case in Baytown, Texas, you will get the help you need. They can ensure the proper parties are held responsible, whether the accident was caused by poor driving, a defective vehicle or even poorly maintained roads. Not all accidents are the fault of one of the drivers involved. Even the best drivers cannot prevent an accident when the roads are not properly taken care of. Your Baytown attorney will file a claim against any negligent parties, which can include the other driver, the city or township responsible for the roads or even the manufacturer of the vehicle. It may not have been your fault, but the accident may not have been caused by the other driver either. With the help of a professional lawyer, the truth will come forth and the responsible parties will pay for the damages and injuries caused by their negligence.
Baytown Auto Accident Lawyers Fight for the Truth
With so many factors to consider, you need an accident attorney in Baytown on your side. Car accidents are most often caused by a poor driver, but in some cases accidents happen without either driver being to blame. Here are some of the reasons a motor vehicle accident will happen.
- Drunk Driving – Drinking and driving causes some of the most deadly accidents in Baytown and it’s a serious criminal offense.
- Distracted Driver – An accident caused by a distracted driver can happen very quickly. It could be someone on his or her cell phone, texting while driving or any number of other distractions.
- Speeding / Reckless Driving – Another very common cause of car accidents is speeding or reckless driving. Those driving too fast or too close can cause large pile up accidents or could even run other drivers off the road.
- Road Rage – Another very deadly cause of car accidents is road rage. Angry drivers often don’t pay attention to what’s going on around them, which leads to many car accidents
- Poor Road Maintenance – Potholes and other road defects can cause more than just damage to your vehicle. Poor road maintenance can cause an accident even with the best drivers.
- Non-functioning Traffic Signals / Insufficient Signs – When the signs are not visible not present or traffic signals fail, it’s a recipe for disaster.
- Vehicle Defects – Manufacturers are responsible for producing and selling safe vehicles. A faulty part can cause a driver to lose control and cause an accident, even if they are a great driver.
With so many possible causes for motor vehicle accidents, it’s easy to understand why you need a top Baytown car accident attorney to take your case. Your attorney will conduct a full investigation and find the true cause of the accident. Once they know which parties are to blame, they will file the appropriate claims on your behalf.
Advice From a Baytown Car Accident Law Firm is Priceless
Even the simplest advice can keep you from losing thousands of dollars in compensation. Insurance companies will often seek a quick settlement and this can lead to your signature ending up on a document where it shouldn’t. With the advice of a car accident attorney in Baytown, you won’t sign anything without first knowing what you are signing. Your attorney will keep you from signing away your rights or settling for less than fair compensation.
Finding the Right Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney in Baytown, Texas
If you or someone you love recently suffered injuries due to a car accident, that wasn’t your fault, you need proper legal representation. Our attorneys are ready to fight for every dime owed to you, whether the accident was another drivers’ fault or the fault of another party. You can get started with a FREE legal consultation by clicking here.