Free Consultation
No Fees Unless You Collect
Call Us Today 713-677-2159

Officers Hurt in City Vehicle Crash

No one ever sets off for their work day with the idea that they’re going to be injured on the job. That is precisely what happened Sunday, however, when two officers with the Houston Police Department officers were injured in an accident involving their patrol cruiser and another city vehicle.

According to an article that appeared at Houston’s website, the accident occurred in the Greater East End neighborhood shortly before 7:00 p.m.

Spokesperson for the Houston Police Department, Victor Senties, said in a statement to the press that both police officers were transported from the site of the accident with minor injuries while an individual in the second vehicle was hospitalized with minor injuries.

No further details regarding the crash have been released at this time.

Police, firemen and many other workers have potentially dangerous jobs. They know that although they can be hurt on the job, they do all that they can to ensure safety. Even while taking every precaution, workers can get hurt. Workman’s compensation and insurance can help, but sometimes there are other factors involved that can cause a delay in claims being paid. Expenses after you’ve been hurt in an accident can add up and put you and your family in a financial situation that can add even more stress.

When a vehicle belongs to a city, state or other municipality is involved in an accident, there issues surrounding insurance and compensation that are different from other accidents. A great deal can depend on who was at fault. In most cases involving an official vehicle, there is a very small window in which to file a claim for any damages or compensation for any injuries that resulted from the accident. Those kinds of concerns are best left to an attorney that is experienced in handling such cases.

If you live in the greater Houston area and you or a loved one has been in an accident on the job, or one involving a city, state or other municipal vehicle, contact us today. Our attorneys will be there to help you and your family to navigate through the complex paperwork and requirements that come after the accident and help you get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys have years of experience in the Texas courts and have successfully represented thousands of clients. We can help you, too.

When you call, we will match you with one of our experienced lawyers. They will discuss all of the details of your case with you and then outline the best way for you to proceed.

If you decide to proceed, know that we will fight for your rights to ensure that you receive the most in terms of compensation possible. To reach us, simply call us today at the number on your screen or use the web contact form on our site. Your initial consultation and legal analysis is free and carries no obligation to you.

Call 713-677-2159 for your free consultation.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click to call