Allstate Car Accident Claims Injury Lawyer In Houston
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), close to 40,000 people were killed on U.S. roadways in 2016. While deaths from distracted driving and drowsy driving fell between 2015 and 2016, deaths from other reckless behaviors such as speeding, alcohol consumption, and not using restraint systems such as seatbelts continued their year-to-year increase. Also, motorcyclist and pedestrian deaths represented over 30% of the increase in deaths between 2015 and 2016.
Allstate, as one of the largest insurance companies in America, has provided insurance services to its customers for almost 80 years. They provide a wide range of coverage solutions for the auto, home, and healthcare industries. While Allstate provides comprehensive claims services and customer support channels for its clients, understanding which claims you are allowed to make, how to file a claim, and how to seek the maximum compensation you are entitled to can be tricky.
If you have been involved in an auto accident and you or anyone else involved in the accident uses Allstate coverage, call us right away for professional representation by a seasoned legal expert. We take call cases on a contingency basis and charge no fees until you win.
How Car Insurance Works
Part of filing a claim involves understanding what you are paying for when you pay for auto insurance.
In general, auto insurance is required by law before you can get behind the wheel of a car. Your coverage will kick in to pay for a variety of accidents that can happen to anyone when on a public roadway. Depending on the level of coverage you opt for, your premiums can be higher or lower than the state average. Your premiums will also depend on factors such as:
- The type of car you drive
- Your driving history
- Whether or not anyone else will also drive the car
- Where you live
- Whether or not you want coverage for other incidences such as theft or vandalism
Injury Claims and Compensation for Houston Car Accidents
While the cost of insurance premiums is based on hard math, winning an insurance payout or settlement is a much more subtle art. Many factors come into play, such as:
- What kinds of damages have resulted from the accident?
- Was any negligence involved?
- How much time away from work (and therefore lost earnings) were suffered?
- What kinds of remedial healthcare services are needed, and for how long?
- Are you able to provide evidence of the accident?
- Are you able to meet important filing deadlines?
- Have you discussed your accident, your losses, or an expected payout with anyone?
- Are you willing to accept the first insurance settlement offer you receive?
- How will you repair your car, and how will you manage your finances while paying for costly medical care?
With several decades worth of experience representing innocent victims and fighting for injury claims on behalf of our Houston clients, one of the most important lessons we have learned is that there is a fine line between being told you are covered or deserve a settlement and actually receiving one. There is a lot of legalese involved in these processes and you will likely face underhanded tactics from the insurance company as it tries to mitigate its losses by lowering your settlement. Protecting your interests and defending your rights in such circumstances is where our clients benefit the most from our services.
How We Help
We help our clients by:
- Accurately calculating the value of your claim using the testimony of accident reconstruction experts, economic modeling experts, and medical professionals.
- Helping you collect the evidence needed to support your case, such as police reports, accident scene photos, dashcam or surveillance camera footage, eyewitness testimony, and even cellphone records of an at-fault driver if distracted driving is to be proven against them.
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters who are out to get you to settle to a low-ball settlement package.
- Getting you in touch with local, reliable repair shops so that you can get your car back on the road as soon as possible.
- Getting you in touch with friendly, compassionate healthcare providers for injuries such as broken bones,soft tissue damage, anxiety,whiplash, and other personal injuries.
- Meeting all filing deadlines and representing you in court if the insurance company fails to offer you a settlement that is fair.
Call Us for a Free Consultation
If you need to negotiate a car accident settlement with Allstate Insurance, we are just a call away. Call 713-677-2253 for a free, private, and no-obligation case evaluation with a seasoned legal expert. We will walk you through everything you need to know about your case and will fight for you every step of the way while you focus on getting better. Call now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Liable If I Loaned My Car To A Friend And They Were Involved In A Car Accident in Houston?
- What Are The 10 Things I Should Do Following A Car Accident In Houston, TX?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?
- Who is Responsible for Repairs After a Car Accident?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?