Fatal Car Accident Attorneys in Pasadena, TX
The repercussions and effects of a car accident can be far-reaching and long-lasting. At times, the hoops you will have to jump through to reach total financial and physical recovery might seem endless.
In extreme cases, accidents can devastate your family and leave you spinning into long-term financial dependency. When facing such a situation, it is important you reach out to the best Pasadena, TX fatal car accident attorneys to handle your case. With an experienced Pasadena auto accident lawyer on your side, we will see to it that you get a fair settlement amount that adequately gives you the compensation you need.
Why You Need a Pasadena Auto Accident Lawyer
Insurance companies are experts at playing the “claims” game. They focus on spending the least amount of money possible in paying claims, and if you are unaware of Texas accident laws, they may end up exploiting you. Let’s face it – how do insurers make profits? Simply put, they love taking premiums but hate to pay claims.
Should you find yourself in a position where the insurance company of the negligent driver and your insurance company are sparring over a bill or fair compensation amounts, you need to have a car accident lawyer on your side to play the role of negotiator and to work toward your best interests. In this way, you will avoid being at the mercy of an insurer who puts their financial agenda ahead of your needs.
To Avoid Extortion
After a fatal accident, the negligent party’s lawyers and their insurance company will most probably attempt to shift the blame of the accident on you. You can easily succumb to their demands if you are naïve, and this could lead to no compensation for your loss, or worse, a jail term for an accident you weren’t even responsible for. Remember that anything you say in an accident scene, even if well-intended, can be legally used against you. This makes it imperative to have a Pasadena fatal accident lawyer by your side.
When Should You Hire a Pasadena Auto Accident Lawyer?
Not all car accidents will need you to seek legal representation. However, fatal accidents warrant special attention and compensation because the nature of losses is just that severe. In such situations, retaining a competent Pasadena auto accident lawyer will help you protect your rights while making sure that you and your family get the legal counsel and compensation you deserve.
Contacting a Pasadena auto accident lawyer is important in cases when:
- The accident led to severe injuries which brought along significant loss of income or work
- The accident resulted in long-term/permanent pain and suffering
- When a car accident caused bodily disfigurement
- The car accident injury to a spouse makes you suffer “loss of consortium.” This encompasses negative marital relationship effects including sexual relations, companionship, support, affection, or love
- If the car accident led to the wrongful death of a loved one
- When an accident leads to unbearable emotional damage, medical bills, and funeral costs
What Are the Legal Options for Affectees of Fatal Car Accidents in Pasadena, TX?
Should you lose a loved one in a fatal auto accident because of another road user’s negligence, our Pasadena, TX fatal car accident attorneys can help you with all of the following:
- File a claim for wrongful death against a negligent driver
- File a claim against the insurance company of the careless road user
- File a claim for wrongful death against the responsible vehicle’s manufacturer
- File a claim for wrongful death against the insurance company of the at-fault driver
Types of Fatal Auto Accidents
Regardless of the type of motor accident your loved one was involved in, we are here to ensure that your family receives a just amount of compensation. Common types of fatal auto accidents you can be represented for include:
- Head-on collisions
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Rear-end collisions
- Phone distraction-related accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Driver fatigue accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle-auto accidents
We Are Here to Help! Contact Us For a Free Consultation
Our car accident attorneys have extensive experience in fatal car accident cases and know how to pursue the highest possible compensation amount that you are entitled to from those responsible for such accidents. With the tenacity, resources, and knowledge needed to fight for a fair and just court settlement on your behalf, our team will even handle cases on a contingency basis. This means you only pay any legal charges only when you win compensation.
If you believe that the death of your loved one was caused by the negligence of another party, click here, or call us on 713-677-2159 to schedule a free consultation. We will assign a dedicated lawyer to pursue your case and file a claim for damages from all parties responsible for your loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I Liable If I Loaned My Car To A Friend And They Were Involved In A Car Accident in Houston?
- What Are The 10 Things I Should Do Following A Car Accident In Houston, TX?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?
- Who is Responsible for Repairs After a Car Accident?
- Who is Responsible in an Uber Accident?